Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So, What's Up with sustainablog?

Obviously, I haven't been posting as regularly as I'd like lately. While I hate to neglect sustainablog, I'm in that interesting position of having got what I asked for: I always thought that keeping my little blog might help me land a job in the green business sector. It worked... and, unfortunately, means I can't devote as much time and energy as I'd like here.

That doesn't mean I'm closing up shop here by any means -- from the beginning at Green Options, I made it clear that I wanted to maintain sustainablog. I'm deeply grateful to the readers that have come by and even stuck around over the years. While I do hope you'll make GO a part of your green web routine, I also plan to still give you reason to come by here. Maybe not as often, but I hope you'll check regularly -- I'll post at least a couple of times a week.

I've thrown out the idea of bringing on another writer before, and am considering it again. Whaddaya think? Is it time for me to share my baby? As always, I value your thoughts.

JM-S