Monday, July 11, 2005

BRC 10: Sustainably Size Me

I'm going to post items from all over the Sustainable Blogosphere today, but I had to get to one more Treehugger post. Morgan Spurlock, of Super Size Me fame, will send "two 30-year-old professionals who are friends and typical Americans - ie, ravenous consumers of fossil fuels such as gas and electricity" to the Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage in northeastern Missouri for thirty days on his television show Thirty Days. I'd imagine this is great promotion for the ecovillage, and I can't think of a better place: I've checked in on Dancing Rabbit's website on and off for a few years, and, from the looks of things, they're thriving sustainably. I've also showed the site to my wife and said "Let's chuck the rat race and head for DR," but the bill collectors would follow, I'm sure...

The show will premiere on Wednesday on the FX network. I should be awake by then...

Technorati tags: , ,

Click here for Gardens Alive's Natural Gardening Library