Sunday, September 23, 2007

sustainablog Joins Vida Verde Collective


Things have slowed down a bit here again as we ramp up for some changes and expansion at Green Options. At the same time, though, the number of posts you'll be seeing here will soon start increasing, as I've accepted an invitation from fellow green web publisher Chris Baskind to join the new Vida Verde publishing collective.

Chris has pulled together a small group of top-notch green bloggers that will share our work with each other. Each week, we all submit an unpublished post, and we're all then free to publish any of those posts on our blogs. I'm really honored to be included in such distinguished company; the other bloggers in Vida Verde are:
It's great to be working with such a talented group of bloggers (and friends... we all know each other pretty well, in the online sense). While I've struggled with the idea of bringing other voices onto sustainablog regularly, I jumped at the chance to feature work from this group. While none of us will publish every post from everyone else each week, I'm looking forward to sharing their thoughts with you.

While this will change the nature of sustainablog a bit, I'm not planning to let these folks do all the work (or have all the fun) -- I'll definitely still have plenty to say!

Categories: , , , ,