Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Though I'm officially taking the day off, I couldn't let it go by without a "Happy Thanksgiving!" to US readers. Of course, the tradition in the blogosphere, as elsewhere, is to say a little about the things we're thankful for, so here's a few things (certainly not a complete list):
  • My family, of course -- those immediately around me, and those farther away.
  • My friends -- see above.
  • The community here at sustainablog -- you guys are the best! After a first year of testing out the "one hand clapping" idea, I'm very grateful for regular and new readers.
  • Opportunities -- the one I mentioned last night was just one -- I'll be telling you about more when the time's right.
  • The growing recognition that "green is good" -- it's been quite a year for getting sustainability into the broader public consciousness.
  • And, of course, the Boondocks...
Have a great day! See you tomorrow.