Thursday, January 12, 2006

Long Day Today...


Or so it seemed... Since I'm fading fast here, I'll leave you with a few interesting bits of news:
  • Walgreens is taking the corporate sustainability race up a notch by making their own renewable power.
  • Ryan points us to an article from the SF Chronicle about how environmentalists are making good use of Google Earth (and I'm featuring Ryan's Appleseed Biodiesel Reactor to the left, as I should've last night -- I hope that's a bottle of vegan beer, mister!).
  • Agroblogger and Seven Generational Ruminations respond to last night's post about creating an open source community focused on appropriate technology.
  • Jason almost rented a Hummer...
  • Ranger Bob notes that we (the US) need to bring India and China to table and jointly work on developing sustainable energy policies... but we're not...
Have at it.... See you tomorrow...

Categories: , , , , , , , ,