Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hired...


As usual for a Sunday morning, the blogosphere and wires are kinda' quiet, so I thought I'd take a moment to share some personal good news: I got a job... a writing job at that. I'm going to work for a local "dot com" as content writer, editor, manager... Needless to say I'm very excited! I'll be finishing up some work with the St. Louis Black Pages this week, and then on to the new job on the 23rd.

Again, thanks to all of you that offered encouragement over this transition -- it really meant a lot. sustainablog will continue to go strong, and once I get into the swing of things with the new position, I plan to get back on board at Greener (you hear that, Harlan...). I'll also be teaching a playwriting course at Saint Louis University, so looks like I still won't have to worry about what to do with my free time...


Categories: , , ,