Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Little of This, A Little of That...

When relaunching sustainablog, I decided to set myself the goal of four substantive posts per week... I know I can do that with the other demands on my time. Every now and then, I'll throw in a "housekeeping" or other kind of post related to the blog itself.

A couple of things on my mind:
  1. I want to clean up the sidebar and the blog in general. I'm thinking hard about getting rid of ads for the time being -- it's not like I'm getting rich off of them, and they take up space that I could use for items of more relevance to the sustainablog community. Thoughts?
  2. Now that I'm in the web business world, I've been working a lot harder on using social bookmarking and networking programs. Shea's gotten us all really involved with StumbleUpon, so come by my page there. I've also started getting more active with MyBlogLog -- thoughts on making the most of this service? My buddy from AssistGuide, Kendra, just introduced me to GoodReads. And I'd definitely love suggestions on how to make better use of MySpace and Squidoo.
What else would make sustainablog better for you?

Have a good weekend, and, as always, let me know your thoughts.

Jeff