It's been a great year for me, and for sustainablog. I started the year moving from academia to the corporate world, and by the end of it, I landed a dream job. Come by on the second: I'll have much more to tell you about that dream job...
In addition to all of you that keep coming back, I have to give thanks to the other blogs out there sending readers my way. After a look at the traffic stats for the year (I'm using Google Analytics exclusively now), I owe special thanks to 2006's Top Ten:
- Treehugger (who I also have to thank for bringing me on board -- it's been a blast! And Nick, great to meet you in person!)
- The Oil Drum (and there may be more news about them, too...)
- Green Car Congress
- EcoGeek (It was great to meet you, Hank!)
- The Energy Blog
- Musing of an Eco-Entrepreneur (more on Shea to come ...)
- Groovy Green
- Boing Boing
- Green LA Girl (Sorry we missed each other in St. Louis and LA, Siel!)
Many thanks to San Francisco Chronicle writer Gregory Dicum for his very kind write-up in March.
I'm sure I've left out way too many people... you've all been fantastic! Here's to a new green year... and building on the many successes of the old one.