Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Big Decision...

One more before I say goodnight... Got a very kind offer from the folks at Treehugger tonight -- they'd like me to come write for them. Needless to say, I was very honored -- they're definitely the big leagues of the green blogosphere. The kicker (and this applies to all of their regular writers) -- I'd have to go exclusively with them, which means either shutting down sustainablog, or passing it on to someone else. As you might imagine, this is a tough decision -- sustainablog has been (and still is) a true labor of love, and I've invested a lot of heart and sweat. I also feel like we've built a genuine community here. I wonder, though, if I could continue what I've started here at Treehugger...

I won't foist the responsibility of a choice on you -- it's still my decision to make -- but I genuinely value your opinion and would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks, and good night!

JM-S