Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another 'Win-Win'...

We talk about "win-win" situations all the time in sustainability circles. Today, I experienced one: Treehugger and I came to favorable terms for everyone involved, so, yes, I'll be writing at Treehugger, and, yes, sustainablog will continue as always. As you might imagine, I'm pretty happy all around.

I want to thank all of you who took the time to comment or to email -- I was incredibly touched by your support. And I thank you again for all of the kind words about sustainablog -- it's not often that a person receives this level of validation for their work. It's been incredibly gratifying to see sustainablog grow from basically me talking to a couple of online buddies I'd told about this new blog I'd started to a vital community within the green blogosphere. Believe me when I say that I count on you guys more than you count on me... I simply couldn't have done this without your participation and support.

I also want to thank Treehugger editor Michael Richard and publisher Graham Hill for working with me. Again, it means a lot to know that sustainablog is read and valued around the green blogosphere. I've followed TH from the start, and it's been great to watch them grow from a blog that focused mostly on green products to a diverse publication working hard to push sustainability into the mainstream. I'm very proud of the fact that I'll a part of their team.

OK, back to our regular schedule...