Saturday, February 25, 2006

GB #12: Well, If Shea Can Post Something in Klingon...


And he did... then I can make a post on something I've covered before... Cuba's survival of peak oil from Global Public Media. What's kind of interesting about this (or maybe not -- I'm in no position to judge) is that the last time I pointed to this topic, the focus was on the Cuban shift to organic agriculture. Topic's really the same (Russian oil dried up after the fall of the Soviet Union, so Cuba had to radically restructure food production and such)... Clearly, we could learn a lot from our neighbor to the South... excep that we don't actually, you know, talk to them...

OK, now that I go back and look at earlier posts, I see that we did discuss peak oil in relationship to Cuba's development. So, read about it again... it's good for you... not going to delete a post.... disregard everything above...

Categories: , , , ,