Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A New Gig...

Just a bit of shameless self-promotion: I've started writing a column for Greener magazine. Greener is a new online publication focusing on the environmental/sustainable lifestyle niche (or LOHAS, if you prefer), and I'm grateful to publisher Harlan Weikle for inviting me to join the team. Harlan's given me quite a bit of leeway, but I plan to write a weekly column that will appear on Wednesdays. I'll focus on "green people," especially (but not exclusively) green business people that are doing their part to move us all in more sustainable directions. This week's column is on GreenBusiness.net and its founder Jason Trout (who you may remember as one of the contributors to "Blogging 'Round the Clock"). I've got a number of columns already planned, but am also on the lookout for good stories to tell -- feel free to let me know if you know of one...

Categories: , , , , ,