Sunday, August 21, 2005

Introduce yourself...

Managed to get quite a bit done this morning, so I thought I'd take a few minutes to suggest a way to fill in the void that will exist over the next few days. Use this post as place to introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in sustainability, environmentalism, and all of the other things we discuss here. We have so many people come and go through the various discussions that we have, and I'd like to get a better sense of who you (we) are.

Of course, feel free to offer suggestions about sustainablog. One question I have: should I bring on board some regular/semi-regular guest bloggers? As you might imagine, I'm a bit possessive since I've been doing this almost completely on my own for the 2+ years of sustainablog's existence, but I have been bouncing the idea around in my own head (lots of room to bounce). So, what do you think? Would some new voices make for a more lively blog? If you're interested in becoming a guest blogger on sustainablog, let me know...

Technorati tags: , ,