Monday, July 11, 2005

BRC 6: A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Of course, anniversaries bring about nostalgia, so I thought I'd take a look at sustainablog's early days. Clearly, I was finding my voice (and my formatting), and did have online buddy Doug contributing, too (and I'm guessing he was the only other person reading it besides me!). I'm only coming up with cliches to describe the time that's passed ("What a long, strange trip it's been..." has been totally oversused), but I'm awfully proud of what sustainablog's developed into over the past two years. Thanks to all of you for your contributions, and even criticisms -- you've helped me become the blogger that I am ;-)

Technorati tags: ,

Make Your Donation to the Missouri Botanical Garden's Earthways Center (and don't forget to tell them sustainablog sent you!)