Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Who wants to build a coalition?

Boy, this is a hot topic! Last week, Odograph asked the question "Are alliances the new environmentalism?" Now, guest blogger praktike suggests that yes, alliance are the new environmentalism at Gristmill. As regular readers should know, I'm definitely on board with this development. Yes, compromises will need to be made by all, and, as I've mentioned before, we'll all have to try to look beyond the stereotypes we hold (i.e. my view of evangelical Christians as anti-environmental to the point of lunacy, and their perception of "traditional environmentalists"). But, we've got a lot to learn from each other. I hope this conversation continues around the Sustainable Blogosphere -- in fact, I really can't think of a more important topic that faces us currently.

Technorati tag:

Make Friends with an Evangelical: Buy Organic Flowers at OrganicBouquet.com