Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to both regular and new readers! It's been quite a year, but one of the things of which I'm most proud is that Sustainablog is carving its niche in the blogosphere. When I started this blog a year and a half ago, I kept it to myself, fearing that once the newness wore off, it would fade into oblivion. And while this year has had its ups and downs, I'm really happy that we're finishing it off with regular traffic and loyal readers. That really means a lot!

For the coming year, I certainly plan to keep bringing you news from the world of sustainable development, environmental activism and green business. I also hope to post progress reports on a book project I've developed recently with many of the folks at GreenBusiness.net. The working title: The Fire Souls: Eco-Entrepreneurs Who are Changing Business and the World. I'm beginning the research and writing process right now, and hope to have a proposal off to a publisher by late Spring. And, while I can never predict my schedule this far in advance, I hope to celebrate Sustainablog's second anniversary (July 10) by "Blogging 'Round the Clock" -- more details to come.

Thanks to all for your support. Have a joyful and safe New Year!

JM-S